Use Grower's Secret Earth Emulsion for Whatever, Whenever
Our 2-3-3, plant-based, organic bloom enhancement fertilizer is a perfect replacement for fish fertilizers, and even better it contains Grower's Secret Professional plant growth enhancer. GS Earth Emulsion is a general purpose fertilizer that helps plants increase flower, seed, and fruit production, and improve quality and appearance. Apply before, during, and after stress conditions.
WHY GROWER'S SECRET EARTH EMULSION?
- Organic (OMRI), plant-based replacement for fish emulsion
- Includes Grower's Secret Professional plant growth enhancer
- Low to no odor, no residue, doesn't attract pests
- Flexible application (all irrigation, foliar, soil)
- Double-screened through 200 mesh: will not clog drip emitters or hydroponic lines
- Contains hydrolyzed proteins for plant growth
- Quickly available: moves through roots and green tissue
- Feeds soil microbes and helps chelate micronutrients
- Low amounts of urea and salt; insignificant amounts of nitrates and ammoniacal N
- Can be mixed with most other nutrients and plant protection products
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s in GS Earth Emulsion?
Earth Emulsion is derived from grain solubles, sulfate of potash, and fermented molasses.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 2.00%
- 0.04% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.02% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.15% Urea Nitrogen
- 1.79% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 3.00%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 3.00%
How should I use GS Earth Emulsion, and at what application rate?
Foliar applications: Add 2 to 6 tablespoons (1 to 3 fl. oz.) per gallon of applied water. Mix thoroughly before application. Spray plant foliage until water starts to drip from the leaves. Repeat application every two weeks or more often as needed. For best results, make foliar applications to plants during the cool part of the day or when plant surfaces can dry before receiving full sun.
Soil applications: Use 4 to 6 tablespoons (2 to 3 fl. oz.) per gallon of applied water and mix thoroughly before application. Drench soil around the base of plants or in plant containers. Begin application at planting and continue applications every two weeks or as needed throughout the growing season.
Since GS Earth Emulsion already contains Grower's Secret Professional, do not apply GSP in addition to Earth Emulsion during the same week.
What GS Earth Emulsion quantities are available? (click to see product label)