Grower's Secret Professional increases profits!
A highly concentrated organic plant growth enhancer, Grower's Secret Professional accelerates the delivery and uptake of nutrients and water in plants. GSP promotes the expression of enhanced growth, vigor, and yield; and in some cases has shortened crop cycles - directly increasing grower profits. GSP is not a fertilizer and needs to be applied in combination with a balanced fertilizer. Grower's Secret Nitrogen and Grower's Secret Earth Emulsion are key components of any balanced fertility treatment.
Why Grower's Secret Professional?
- Organic and totally plant-based
- World's only plant growth enhancer made naturally by fungal fermentation
- Discovered by PhDs in plant pathology & botany and repeatedly proven in scientific studies
- Signals plants to grow faster and larger by increasing nutrient absorption, vitamin content, water retention, and fertilizer uptake
- Improves germination, root and foliage growth, flower bloom, and overall plant vitality to increase yields and shorten crop cycles
- Highly concentrated so a little goes a long way
- Can be mixed with other nutrients and plant protection products
- Flexible application (all irrigation, foliar, soil)
- Will not clog drip emitters or hydroponic lines
- Low to no odor, doesn't attract pests
- Shelf life is over 7 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s in GSP?
GSP is a totally organic, metabolic byproduct of the fermentation of an edible fungus combined with tropical fruit, juices, and molasses. After incubation, the culture is heated (to kill the fungus), filtered (to remove debris), and then evaporated to a concentrate.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 0.35%
- 0.06% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.34% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.05%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 1.0%
How should I use GSP?
GSP is highly concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way. Do not apply more often than 1 time per week at 4 drops per gallon of water. Applications can be made foliar, in the soil, or in hydroponic systems. Do not store mixed product; only mix enough for immediate application.
Because GSP works by increasing nutrient uptake, your plants must have access to sufficient nutrients in the soil or growing medium. For best results, apply GSP along with a balanced, liquid fertilizer or to plants that have been fertilized with a soil application that has been activated into the root zone with irrigation for at least one week (if you're looking for great fertilizer, try Grower's Secret Nitrogen or Grower's Secret Earth Emulsion depending on your plants' lifecycle stage and needs).
What are the GSP application rates?
GSP can be added to cloning machines at rates of 1 to 4 drops per gallon of water, depending on genetics and age of clones. Start at 1 drop per gallon and increase gradually. Be sure that sufficient nutrients are available.
GSP can be used on seedlings and young plants at rates of 2 drops per gallon of applied water, once per week, and on established and actively growing plants at rates of 2 to 4 drops per gallon of applied water, once per week.
GSP can also be applied to seeds to accelerate and improve germination. Simply spray seeds at rates of 1 drop per gallon of applied water. Continue to spray when the paper towel starts to dry and continue to spray after germination. Don't spray more than once per day; once the seeds germinate, refer to seedling instructions above.
Where can I find the Material Safety Data Sheet for GSP?